Wednesday 29 August 2012

ScrollView bug on Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Because tablet like iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab does not support scrollbar, I utilize ScrollView to enable scrollbar and smooth scrolling. ScrollView works well on iPad but ugly on Samsung Galaxy Tab (run on Firefox).
I get a problem with this scenerio: 
- The web page has vertical scrollbar( page is long), and on a section of the page, I create a ScrollView that contain a list. 
- When I touch the list to make scrolling, the page is scrolled but the ScrollView does not move or move a little.
I guess that the event is processed by both system and the ScrollView.
The correct behavior shoud be: ScrollView get the move event, and move. Then the event is stopped, do not let the page scroll.

Anyone have an idea on this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment